To my packing list, here are a few more amendments
1) add: MY BIBLE - I don't know how I left this off the list, but of course I won't leave home without it!! How else am I going to be at peace to sleep at night??
2) remove: clothesline/ pins- the clothes will go on the radiator to dry overnight. Pretty nifty, we don't have those in the south!
3) remove: toys. several of them. I've been told that kids from the orphanage rarely play with toys at the beginning, and if I late need them I can purchase something entertaining. So I'll bring my color wonder book and markers, spinning tops, and maybe one other thing. And LOTS of movies :)
4) remove: 1 pr of pants and shirt for each of us- we put in an extra because of the time it would take to dry. But if the radiator will dry things, we can take out an outfit each!
5) add: pasta noodles- Yep, they talked me into it. The noodles are going BACK in the bag!
6) add: latex gloves- for changing diapers that are very gross especially if she has a stomach ailment that I don't want to catch!
7) add: (MAYBE) lice cream- ok, so this one just grosses me out, but I may just have to break down and do it. With long blonde hair myself there is NO AY I'd be able to get rid of these nasty things by myself if I got them. So if there's any sign of lice, I'm gonna need something that works WELL ASAP for her! I'm still debating this one but thought I'd mention it here anyway...
I think that's all for now, sure to be more later!